What is StableWall?
StableWall is the perfect addition to any horse stall. Combined with StableComfort, The Ultimate in Stall Flooring; creates the perfect stall environment for your horse. StableWall is comprised of pre-engineered foam panels covered with the durable StableComfort top cover.
- Prevents injury head to hoof
- Helps to prevent casting
- Easy to install and maintain
- Inhibit stall wall kickers - decreases damage to walls and wearing down of the hoof
- Top cover will with stand the abuse from wall kickers
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- High density shock absorbing pre-engineered foam
- Thermal barrier in the stalls
- Water resistant
- Horse stall walls
- Rehabilitation stalls
- Foaling stalls
- Horse trailers
- Isolation barns
- 4x5 foam panels
- 1 ½ “ thick foam panels
- ¼” thick durable top cover
- Top cover can be tailored to stall wall dimensions upon request
First determine how many stall walls to cover, and the height and the width of them.
Tack foam panels to stall wall in each corner (for corners, additional cuts may be required). Make sure to leave a 2” gap on the top, bottom and sides for fastening the top cover. Fasten the top cover to the stall wall with wood screws and trim off excess top cover.
With horse trailer floors, frame the floors with 2”x2” pressure treated wood. Lay the foam panels in designated area and then secure the StableComfort top cover with the plastic strips and screws. Trim off the excess.